Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rant & Rave: Cerama Bryte


I love, love, love Cerama Bryte! Before we moved into our new house, I told the construction super that it looked like some plastic had melted onto the smooth top burners on my stove. Of course, nothing was done about it. It's been a thorn in my side since.

Since January, I've tried something new every weekend to remove the stuff. I even tried acetone nail polish remover. Nothing had worked.

Yesterday, during a trip to Home Depot, I saw this kit made just for smooth top ranges, and I thought "Why not purchase yet another product that only has a single use?" (I'm really into multi-tasking stuff.)

Lo and behold, it worked! The creamy cleaner started to pull up the residue instantly. The little scrubber helped more, and the handy dandy blade thingy scraped it all up with ease!

An Ode to Cerama Bryte
Oh how I love thee, Cerama Bryte.
You cleaned my stove with effort so light.
The spots had been there for months
They had really been driving me nuts.
But you entered my life -
Your creamy cleaner and handy little knife.
Now the spots are no more
And I can't want to tell all my friends to buy you at the store.
Note: I've read on its website that Cerama Bryte is also good for stainless steel sinks and cookware. Can't wait to give it a whirl!

No comments: