Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shop For a Cure


I'm hosting a fund-raising shopping event to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. If you're unable to attend, you can shop online:


Silpada – Browse Julie’s on-line catalog then shoot me an email with what you’d like to order. I’ll total it all up for you and arrange payment.


Southern Living at Home – Check out Sally’s on-line catalog. Click “How to Purchase” in the upper right-hand corner of the virtual catalog. Then, enter Mary Gannon in the hostess search fields.


Pampered Chef – Peggy’s catalog is set up for on-line purchase. Please enter Mary Anna Gannon as the hostess.

If you're interested in attending and need driving directions, please let me know.

You can also make a donation to the LLS via my Team in Training page. Just click the TNT logo to the left over there or click here.

No comments: