Sunday, January 18, 2009

Buttoned Up and Ready to Go

My fab-o Bloggy Friend Tova Darling does these amazing pendants, necklaces and brooches out of antique buttons. (Why didn't I think of that, I know!)

Anyhoo, my Darling Miss Tova is giving away one of her vintage funky creations. All you have to do is leave her a comment stating which is your favorite and also stating that you came via my site. Then, she'll randomly choose a winner on Monday and put the others in her Etsy shop.

Side note: Tova and I hooked up via SITS. If you're not a SITSa or a BITS yet, you need to hop over and jump on board.

Side note's Side note: I've considered posting some of my creations on Etsy. Should I?

2 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

I love buttons and her button pendants are so cute.

I've been thinking about joining SITS.

I've been thinking about putting some thing on Etsy too. You should definitely start a shop.

Eric Barclay said...

Your sewing projects turned out great. Cute pics of Noah.

I've been debating an ETSY shop as well... think I'm gonna do it.

Have a great week!