Thursday, January 15, 2009

Caught! (And two more cute pics)

I heard a series of weird sounds coming from the dining room and knew Noah must be up to no good.

I sneak in and find this ...

Noah had climbed up into a chair and pulled a container of mini muffins down. I caught him snacking on them. He'd taken at least one bite out of six of the eight that were in the container!



Ever the silly boy, Noah discovered yesterday that he could fit into my large Tupperware bowl.

I just thought this was a really cute pic.



3 comments:

Frogs in my formula said...

He must have been in Heaven. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I love that he took one bite then was done and moved on to the next muffin. So cute.

My kids were using mixing bowls as hats and chairs last night ... I took a few pictures and will have to see if any of them turned out! :)

The Stiletto Mom said...

Soooo cute. That little button nose just melts my heart. :)