Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cibolo Nature Center

Today was one of those rare early Autumn days - crisp and not too warm but not too cool. The sun was so clear! We took a late afternoon trip to the Cibolo Nature Center in Boerne. My friend Mark, who lives in Boerne (and designed the Nature Center's website) has told me how beautiful it is there, and he was right! We can't wait to go back!!!

(Oh, I fixed my digital camera, so I took lots and lots and lots of photos. You can check out my Shutterfly album by clicking here. The flash forced on several photos, so some are washed out and overall lighter than I like. I realized what was happening and was able to get some with no flash. Those are always my favorites.)









3 comments:

Frogs in my formula said...

I am jealous! You guys are in shorts and sunshine. We broke out the scarves and hats today :(

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!

Thank you for your advice, you really 'get it' like no one else has....it IS a stress reliever, a 'break' from it all. Infertility is SOOOOOOOO stressful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! My kids would love this ... we've never been. Must put it on the list!