Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Twisted Mister

My girlfriend Jen lamented that she showed her daughter a video she saw on Dooce and that it scared the begeezus out of her 3-year-old daughter.

I've avoided showing Mitchell the video because I knew what his reaction would be; and I showed it to him a few minutes ago, and I was right.

Mitchell has been begging to watch it again and again and "one last time" and "really one last time this time."

My little twisted boy - he loves all things scary so Halloween is almost better than Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! That is so funny! A few minutes after we put Lainey down for bed that night, Mark said "Mitchell loves Goosebumps - do you think he'd be freaked out by the video?" Guess we have our answer!

Anonymous said...

I watched that video and honestly felt assaulted afterwards! I hated it. But yeah, Mini probably would like it.