Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cool Beans

I love when the weather begins to get a little cooler, and Starbucks introduces their special holiday flavors.

Pumpkin Pie Spice is the current offering, and I've been craning my neck to check out the drive-thru lines of every Starbucks I pass while driving around these days. And, Target has a Starbucks inside, conveniently right by one of the doors. Mitchell loves that Starbucks has the special flavors, too, because it means they'll make him a tiny chocolate milk. Hey, it's mother-son bonding!

I've bought the flavored coffee creamers, hoping to recreate the flavors at home, and I've mostly been disappointed. I mixed together the Pumpkin Pie Spice and Hazelnut creamers and enjoyed that combo.

Anyway, one of my SITSas has just started her own gourmet coffee company called Get the Bean, and she's giving away coffee every week to help launch her business! Stop by and drop her a line pointing out your faves - who knows, you might have a Starbucks in your own home in no time! (I'm trying to narrow down my choices - I have my eye on Creme Brulee of course, Eggnog, Gingerbread and Dulce de Leche.)

No comments: