Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, KimChee!

First, let it be know that I've hit 200 posts! Chardonnay all around!

Now for the real post ...

Today is my baby sister's birthday. Happy, Happy, Kimberly!

Here are a few things about Kimberly that will embarrass her and make her tell me to "Shut up" while waving her hand at me ...

  • Kimberly can dance like Axl Rose like it's nobody's business. Seriously, this girl can swivel those hips and swing out those legs just like she's in the "Sweet Child O'Mine" video.
  • Kimberly is shorter than me but her legs are way longer than mine. It's really disgusting - my whole life, growing up with this little sister with these fantastic long legs (and no saddle bags - and her thighs don't rub when she walks).
  • Kimberly has gorgeous naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. Yeah, I was always the odd kid out - both sisters and my brother had blonde, wavy hair. Here I am with board-straight brown. Even when my mom got me a perm, you could tell it just wasn't right.
  • Kimberly can pass gas like it's nobody's business. No lie - this girl can share it with the whole room while spinning around. If that's not talent, I don't know what is!
  • Kimberly gets so easily embarrassed that I would never in a million years show her this post. She just may drive four hours, hunt me down and fart on me. Oh wait, I'm safe - she has the worst since of direction ever!
  • Kimberly can give you a really obnoxious nick name and you never complain. Just ask Paulie Pops.
  • Kimberly was convinced that all my high school and college boyfriends (and all our brother's girlfriends) were Chinese. For the record, none were.

So, happy birthday KimChee, Kimberfoo, Kimbulee ... I love you!

No comments: