Saturday, November 15, 2008

Snapshots 1

My girlfriend Jen does a great job of documenting little snippets of the silly stuff her kids do throughout the day. She calls them "Bits and Pieces." I always love those glimpses.

So, I've decided I'm going to totally copy her but call mine "Snapshots."

Here goes:

We were at the grocery store the other day and parked next to a really sexy sports car. Mitchell said it was a Hot Wheels then asked what kind. I told him it was a 350Z. He gets down on his hands and knees and looks under the car and says "Yep, it's a Hot Wheels." (For those of you who don't know, Hot Wheels have the logo and the make on the bottom.)

Noah loves to help put things away. At Kindermusik, we sing a song about putting our toys away. While he's putting things away, he sings, "Thank you, thank you" in the tune of the song.

Noah also loves to throw things away. He'll take a few bites from his waffle then walk over to the trash and throw it away. What's worse is a few hours later when he's walking around with a waffle!

Mitchell likes to name things. Our fall and Halloween decorations all had names. For instance, there was Mr. Punks (our artificial Jack o'Lantern), Mr. Scare (the scarecrow), Mr. Seed (the weird thing on the scarecrow - I think it was supposed to be corn on the cob but I'm not sure) and Mr. Bones and Mr. Teeth (the skeleton decorations). I think it's odd that they're all misters.

Noah wants to draw and write really badly. If he finds a pencil around, he'll grab it up and then start looking for paper (and vice versa). I saw that he even drew on the bottom of one of my laundry baskets.

Mitchell likes to say goodbye to Max as we're pulling out of the driveway. He says "Goodbye sweet kitty girl. Have a good day." Now, Noah waves and says "byyyyeee" as we're backing out. So cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, those are adorable! Noah is talking WWWAAAAYYY more than Graham. So cute and fun!