Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gym Boys

This weekend, I took the boys to a birthday party at Gymboree. (Happy Birthday, Drew! BTW: This was the first birthday party that NOAH was invited to - a friend from his Kindermusik class.) They had a blast!

Mitchell was more into the "independent play" than the group activities, and Noah (in true Tank form) was into crawling on, over and through everything.

Check out the photo of Mitchell by himself - if you look close, you'll see a bubble stuck to his hair. I'd love to have a home recipe for the bubbles they use - apparently they're made with sugar so it's OK for the kids to eat them. It makes them very, very strong as well!



3 comments:

HeatherPride said...

Look at those two hunks of adorableness you have! If you get that recipe, you have to post it! My kid would love edible bubbles!

steenky bee said...

I see it! I see the bubble. These little guys are too cute. It's amazing when they get their own little lives going.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous pictures! I never knew there was such a thing as edible bubbles, I am going to have to look into that as well.