Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tweets from my Sweets

Mitchell has said some great things lately, and I've been so bad about writing them down. Here's a few I've remembered:

I will take my new Spider Man stickers up to Heaven when I die so I can put one on Tigger.

~ ~ ~

Emma (a girl from his class) has an ouwie on her tooth ... She licked a frozen flagpole.

~ ~ ~

My friends were being mean to me so I climbed up the light pole and yelled at them that I'm Spider Man. They didn't know who I was.

~ ~ ~

I used to go there (as we passed his old daycare) but now I like my new school.

~ ~ ~

A song for Baby Audrey (our friends' adorable little girl):

I love Baby Audrey
She is so cute
She has really cute cheeks
And she has the cutest little feet

I love Baby Audrey
Oh I love you Baby Audrey
And I love your cute hat
And I love your cute feet
And I love your cute cheeks
And I love your cute toes

Oh I love you Baby Audrey

(I'm sure there was lots more because he was singing for quite a while, but since he was in the room I didn't catch it all! And, do please note that this was today and Baby Audrey was no where in sight! He hasn't seen her for several days.)

~ ~ ~

Meadow is my girlfriend now - don't tell Abbey. But, I still love Lainey and Baby Audrey even more.

3 comments:

The Stiletto Mom said...

Favorite...He's spider man and they didn't know who he was. Well, of course not, how could they get beyond his super powers? It's impossible. I tried with mine. Cute post.

steenky bee said...

Ah! I love the Spiderman Stickers quote. Don't you just love the minds of little children? Before mine came I thought the saying "Kids say the darndest things" was silly. But when you get 'em and they start to talkin', you realize it's true.

HeatherPride said...

what a cutie - he's totally going to be a song writer someday!!