Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Knitwit

I've been working on knitting a scarf for a while now. It's really hard to find time when I'd rather be rolling around with the boys.

I selected this fabulous hand-tied yarn at Yarnivore, my favorite yarn shop here in town. The ladies there so kindly wound it for me, as it was a huge tangled mess.

I've been so careful to keep it untangled. Then I tossed it into a basket when we had friends coming over. BIG MISTAKE! Now my yarn is tangled in so many different places it's unreal. I've spent hours each night for the past week trying to untangle it without damaging any of the fibers. I think the end is in site! Last night I feel like I made a lot of good progress. I have enough untangled now that I can start knitting again before I have to untangle it some more.

Hopefully my scarf will be finished soon, and I can post a pic of it. (Hopefully I'll finish it in time for cooler weather!)

No comments: