Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Last Day at 29

As the day nears its end, I prepare to bid farewell to my 20s as well.

That's right - I turn the big 3-0 tomorrow.

I know what you're thinking ... "she's not even 30 yet?!" I blame the bags, dark circles, gray hair, wrinkles and laugh lines all on my kiddos.

So my last day in the 20s was spent at home with Noah, on his last day of the "wait and see" before returning to daycare tomorrow after "recovering" from the nothingpox. I also made dinner tonight - and I improvised, which wasn't as good as the real thing.

I hope I'll sleep well tonight (and that Noah will too!) so I can start the first day of the rest of my life rested and refreshed.

Tomorrow, a group of work-related friends will celebrate with me at Wildfish after work. But, I can't wait to get home and celebrate with my boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You are a baby still!!! Hope you have a great one and don't float away with all of this rain :) Jen