Thursday, July 31, 2008

Google Tag

I found this on another blog, and it's a cute idea, so here goes ...

If you want to give it a try, please do and leave me a comment so I can check out your answers!
The Rules: For each question, look up the answer in a Google image search. Then choose your favorite from the first page of results only.Here's mine...

My Age:


A Place where I'd like to travel:



My favorite place:


My favorite object (I'm assuming anyway, as I'm going to pick it up at lunch today!!!):



My favorite food:



My favorite animal:


My favorite color(s):



The town where I was born:




The town where I grew up (see above)


Where I currently live:

My past pet:




A past love:




My best friend's name (this is completely random!):



My blog's name (again, I love Random stuff!):


My first name (I'm not exactly sure how this translates to "Mary" but whatever):

My middle name:


My nickname:



One of my bad habits:



My first (real) job - aside from babysitting, of course:


My grandmother's name (but not the same last name):


What I'm doing right now:



1 comment:

~aj~ said...

That was great! I love the cartoons. :)